KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Shaping up the Tissue Box Cover

 Joining the sides with white yarn.  I decided to assemble before stitching...
 Joining all four sides and top.
Outlining the top tissue holeFor some unknown reason the white yarn looks a little pink in this photo.

Beginning to fill in with half cross stitches on the top of the cover.

I filled in each side of the hole one at a time.

The filled in top, I love the colors.  This  time the camera showed the true colors!
Four sides to go-ha!  My arthritis in my hands is killing me!  This is really a fun project and I cannot wait to see it completed!

I received a beautiful reward today from Donna over at "Comin' Home" but I cannot show you until I meet the conditions of the honor-ha!  But you can see it at Donna's!!

In my spare time, I cannot waste one tiny bit of paper, watercolor board, etc.  So I Inked in this little scene on a scrap 3 1/2 by 4 1/2.  I will water color it soon!

Thanks for visiting and come again soon!
♥KERRIE♥
My crafty heart to yours.....

1 comment:

  1. I love the photos of how you are working on this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!