KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Check out Donna's Blog

WHILE I AM CONTEMPLATING MY NEW CRAFT PROJECTS, please visit Donna at Comin' Home .  Donna is the Queen of homemaking arts.  If you have never visited Donna before, you are in for a real treat!  This gal can do it all!  Happiness shines from the faces of her whole family proving that busy hands are happy hands!  I visited some free pattern sites this morning and want to make some really easy hand bags I saw.  When I get started, I will post on here.  I love that I have met so many Christian men and women by blogging.  How great it is to share not only our common interests but also our faiths.  We are one big family tree with God at the top of the graph!!
   I am also going to re-stock my Etsy shop soon.  I have not had much success in selling on Etsy as yet so removed all 20 items to start over.  I am looking to more success in this new year as I keep my prices very modest and know there is a market out there for reasonably priced home made treasures!  That is another reason to visit Donna's site as she has the best advice on buying things reasonably-everything from eye glasses to jewelry!  She also sings and writes songs!  Gotta love this gal!
   So have a wonderful day and thank you for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Kerrie..this must be brag on me week. :o) You are too sweet!

    Love,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!