KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Friday, December 3, 2010

WATER OR MILK JUG SITTING SANTA

This is my Shelf sitting Santa made from a Milk Jug:
This is how I made him:

You can either paint the legs and boots or cover with felt.  I painted my legs in all black to look like the boots.  I cut the arms in a mitten shape before adding the cotton cuff and felt.  This is one of my favorite decorations and very easy to make.  Children and grandchildren love it and they can easily help with the assembly under supervision.  Questions?  Please comment - Thanks!
     Happy Crafting!
♥KERRIE♥
My heart to yours...

2 comments:

  1. THAT is ADORABLE Kerrie!!! LOVE him!!.. Have a great weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun project! I really miss being around children, especially this time of year. One can do so many fun crafts things and they enjoy it! This looks like a cute project for sharing with a group.

    I hope you and your hubby are doing well today. I've been writing cards and getting packages ready for mailing - all while listening to my German Christmas music - brings back so many pleasant memories. Thank God for my memories - I'd be feeling very lonely without them, especially this time of year when everyone gathers with family and friends and I'm pretty much, well, me and Gizzy! Most of my friends are either busy with their families or are not into Christmas as much as I.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!