KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

MORE HAND MADE CHRISTMAS CARDS

Sharing more hand made cards from Graphic and photographs.
Don't forget to visit previous post for sources for graphics.
The Swan pictures are ones I took in our backyard lake.  I printed them out on regular xerox paper and then drew a bow and holly with gel pens, on the Swan's neck to make him Seasonal.


























These are vintage graphics that I made into iron-ons on the computer.  My Iron On paper was old though and one of them would not peel off of the fabric (white cotton).  I used it anyway and like the ragged effect.  I then wrote Merry Christmas on them and added a button to embellish.  Not sure if I will glue them onto a card or make a little gift bag of them.



Or you could glue them onto a jar with cookie ingredients or filled with candy, cocoa, tea, coffees or what ever you can think of.
This is the one with the ragged edge, turns out I like this one best! Ha!
These are made from Graphics and cut out with scalloped craft scissors, embellished with gel pens, stickers and matching envelopes with sprays of flowers.  Blank cards can be purchased at any craft store and also at Wal-mart stores.

Thanks so much for visiting and do come again soon.  Leave a comment, I love them,they make my day!


♥KERRIE♥

My Krafty Heart to yours..... 


You can right click and copy this graphic to use.  IT is so sweet...

3 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say hello - been spending a lot of time outside - if it were socially acceptable, I'd camp by the lake with Gizzy ;-)

    So, happy holidays, have fun creating and I'll be back to look at some more of your pretty photos!

    All the best to you and hubby,
    Doris and Gizzy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love any kind of crafts and I love this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea Kerrie! I love this! You are just so crafty! I wish I had time to do stuff like this. Maybe next year. :o)

    xo
    Donna @ Comin' Home

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!