KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Yard Project done

Just love the way this came out, we will have many enjoyable hours here...
Hubby redid a mosaic table top that broke and made a wood insert for it so we can place it between the chairs.
Hope you had a good St. Patrick's Day, Come back again soon!    Good old Dollar Store, I decorated some for Easter on the front and back door.
I bought the basket, 4 tulip flowers,a bunch of plastic eggs and filled the basket and added the bunny from last year's decoration.
I got all those pretty flower and butterfly reusable stickies on one large sheet for a dollar.  This was so much fun!

And here is the back door with a little felt bunny hanging decoration on the door.  The hat on the window is one I bought at the dollar store a few years ago and stapled fabric flowers all around the brim.

Thanks for coming, love your visits.  Happy crafting!!
♥KERRIE♥
My Krafty heart to yours...

3 comments:

  1. You would probably see me out there every morning and evening if I lived there. You all did such a wonderful job making a little patio. Love your Easter decor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seating by the water is great... It changed it again from the other seating, lighter for spring :))
    The little bunnies look bright and happy, not long to go now ...
    hugs pat in tas :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful blog and I love all the handmade things. The sitting patio is just lovely. I love anything by the water.
    I am your newest follower ... stop by Grace and follow along with me too.
    Blessings,
    Bren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!