KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Our Craft Items........

 Hi!  I am taking some of my craft items out of my Etsy shop today so I can use them for my own gift giving.  Since they have not sold, I will only leave the other Christmas Items up for sale until next Saturday after Christmas. So if you are wanting anything mailed out tomorrow by priority, please order today.  Thank you for looking and please come again soon.  This site is used for how-to's and patterns offered free in addition to our work that we sell so stop by often!  God Bless, have a great weekend.  Kerrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!