KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

CROCHETED GLASS COZIES

I JUST FINISHED CROCHETING a set of 6 glass cozies in the shell pattern for my oldest daughter.  I am banking on the fact that she is much too busy working and being a wife and Mom to notice this new post on my blog-ha!  It is a surprise for her.  I crocheted them in 100% cotton crochet thread using a simple shell pattern and made up the shape to acommodate the glass.  She had seen some at a craft show several years ago and said she would like some.  I finally got around to making these.  I added the rose as an embellishment and I know she will love them.  If you are interested in having a set, please let me know and I will let you know when I have more and their price.  God Bless and thank you for visiting!  Come again soon!


These will be washed before wrapping for the gift which will tighten the pattern a bit. The crochet is stretchy and will fit the glass snugly. I love the look and feel of these. They are completely washable and can even be dried in the dryer. You could also use them to dress up a vase. Wouldn't roses look great in one of these? Please visit my other blog sites by clicking on the links in the side bar for seeing my vintage dolls and hand carved Santa's and Christmas Cactus.              

                  God Bless you all through the holidays and New Year!
Kerrie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!