KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Finished the pillows....

I decided to put a second row of lace on the Tiger pic pillow for my Granddaughter Sarah, and finished a pillow for Kelsey with her photo with a dog at the shelter that was taken when she was doing a field assignment for college.  She graduated Summa Cum Laude this year.  Sarah has 2 more years to go.
  I am pleased with the way the photos came out using the photo fabric from AC Moore craft stores and made these pillows a bandana for the tiger pillow and the square pillow with supplies from my stash of fabric and lace.  I will be surprising them with these on my next trip to see them in NYS.


   




I am really happy with the way these turned out and glad I added the second row of ribbon on the bolster pillow.  I made the square pillow covering a pillow form and made the back like a sham so it can be removed for washing.
   I hope you are inspired and thanks for visiting!  If you love Pink, check out my entry on Beverly's Pink Saturday posts site.  The list of participants with pictures is posted after Beverly's personal Pink Saturday post.  I posted my water lilies. 
My Krafty heart to yours...

1 comment:

  1. The pillows are beautiful and Congrats to Kelsey for graduating. Beautiful Granddaugther, she looks just like you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!