KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New from the wood shop....

Hubby knows that I love giraffes!!  He surprised me with these precious entwined giraffes that are carved from one piece of wood and then intertwined!  I love them!  He made one pair facing front and one pair facing both front and back.  Hoping to get some of these finished to put in the Etsy Shop! (But these are MINE-ha!)

Pair stands 4 inches high by 2" wide

Just love these!  I may try painting a pair to see how that looks but I love the natural look of the cedar, too.

Thanks for coming by and do come again soon.  Love your comments, please leave them! 

I have been posting new items in my Etsy Shop so click on the link in the sidebar and you can see!


ASKING PRAYERS for the family of Vern West in Henderson NV who passed in the night at Hospice from Multiple Myeloma Cancer.  Please pray for a cure for this devastating disease!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kerri

    Just stopping by to play a little catch-up! Love the twisted couple...

    Leann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!