KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Door Decoration


I LOVE SPRING DECORATIONS FOR THE DOOR AND EASTER DECORATIONS!  By combining the two, I came up with not just Easter but for all of the Spring, this Bonnet with spring flowers and a bunny.  You can purchase these little hats in the dollar store this time of year and also the fabric flowers.  Hot glue the flowers around the hat and attach the little stuffed bunny with a twist tie and Ta-Dah!  You have a wonderful cheery door decoration that will last through several years.  I bring this one out every spring and this is the 3rd year that it hangs on my front door to greet all who enter there.  Make your own with a variation in the type of straw
hat, stuffed animals, or plastic Easter eggs.  All of these materials can be bought in the Dollar or Dollar Tree Stores and for very little cost, you can make your decoration as well as one for family or friends.  It makes a very sweet gift!
   Happy Spring crafting my good blog friends!
Hugs to you all,
         Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable. I think I'll have to do that since my crocheted egg wreith has not even been started.
    Have a great day!
    Doris :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!