KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Sunday, March 3, 2019


My tiny orchid has bloomed again!


I have been crocheting baby dresses and Pinafores.
 
Due to changes in Google, I guess I am losing my blogs.  I have not posted recently as I was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer and have been in treatment now for 9 mos. now.  I am doing better and they now classify me as "potential cure" for their goal.

I do not smoke and at age77 I am very healthy, was very active swimming, biking, even playing one on one basketball until my diagnosis last June.  And it is strange, my hair is very thin but I have not lost it yet, I have not lost any weight and my nails and hair are growing! 

I just returned from a trip to SC to see my latest great grandson who is 1 1/2 yrs. old and I had only seen him in photos.  Great visit with him and his big sister who started Kindergarten this last fall already!

I really enjoyed blogging and it was a savior during the 8 yrs. my husband suffered with multiple myeoloma.  He has been gone 7 yrs now and I miss him terribly.

So I guess this will be my last post for Kerrie's Krafts.  if I ever figure out what google is doing with the Blogging, I will return.  Thank you.

Kerrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!