KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Monday, February 19, 2018

Loving to craft!

 Crocheting is good therapy and I told my Mom that when she taught me to crochet, she gave me a friend for life....
I was recovering from shoulder surgery for so long and missed not crocheting, knitting, etc.  Just finished this  hat and dishcloths.


And below is a snowy or rainy day project for Moms to do with their kids as I posted previously on my Facebook page: Cut the heart of the celery bottom and dry by hitting on a paper towel.  Then paint the celery heart with acrylic paint to make a rose stamp.  Add random sweeps of green for leaves.  Peel more petals off the celery to make smaller roses.  Children can make prints, greeting cards, etc.

t



And here is a baby blanket and hat in the "Jamie" crochet stitch that you can find for free on line under that name.  I hope you are inspired!




Kerrie
My Krafty heart to yours...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!