KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sharing Craft finds

Yesterday my daughter took me to the Dollar Store and I found these wonderful fall decorations!  A huge orange leaf pre-cut in felt...
...And paper doily leaves both Maple and Oak!  Aren't they wonderful?  I think it would be fun to string the leaves for a garland or use them for fall card making.  The large felt one went right on my front door :)


And some of the doilies will probably be put in windows.  I love the colors and the delicacy of the lace leaves.  Such fun!  
   Visit your Dollar Store, there is one around every corner-ha!
My Krafty heart to yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!