KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Gift from my Granddaughter

My granddaughter made me this wonderful dry erase board, I just love it!  She is so clever.  It was made with photo matting, scrapbook papers, rhinestones for my initials, and she printed the days of the weeks.  It is framed in white and the glass works wonderful for a dry erase board!  I hope you like this idea as much as I do. It made a bright spot on my kitchen counter.






I love homemade gifts!!




Thanks for coming and hope you will visit again soon!


My Crafty heart to yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!