KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Halloween fun Decorations


 I am sorry for not posting sooner.  We went camping for 3 days last week while hubby was off chemo.  It was wonderful to get away for a few days with NO Dr. appointments! 
   I thought I better get a move on and share some Halloween decorations with you so you can make cards, banners, or whatever with these wonderful graphics from the Graphics Fairy There is no other site with so many free graphics anywhere!
Right click to copy or go to "file" at the top of your page and choose "save picture as".  I save mine to my picture file and when the season is over, I delete them later.


And here is a gorgeous butterfly with Autumn colors!

Suggestions for use for graphics.  Put them on lace pumpkin doilies and make cards or banners, gift tags, print as iron on's for T-shirts, etc.

I would love to see what you do with them!

graphics cut out and ready to glue on lace pumpkin doilies.

Lovely Butterfly.  For 3-D effect cut out 2 and glue them together at the feet of the butterfly.
And this witch with the moon and bat would look great on a banner for a party or just for Halloween decorating.  Or photograph and make copies for Halloween greeting cards.

Thanks for coming and do come again soon.  If you have time, check out my other blogs.  My most recent blog (listed in sidebar) is my original poetry.

My Krafty heart to yours...



The above graphics are taken from vintage post cards, I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!