KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

FABRIC FLOWERS

I JUST LOVE THIS PATTERN FOR FABRIC FLOWERS THAT I GOT FROM MARY AT NEEDLED MOM  The flower went together so easily and looked wonderful setting on the table.  I used some old sheet material I had just to try one and I loved the way it came out!  I used an orange button for the center.  Mary makes a little rolled fringe center and the button as you can see by clicking on her blog above.  She has a great blog and I hope you will visit her often.  Thanks Mary!

I hope you will try one of these lovely flowers and tell Mary I sent you over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!