KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Thanks!


Thank you for my growing number of followers!  I plan to post more often on this site and have more how-to's for you very soon!  Also, visit my other 2 blogsites, the links are in the sidebar-Thanks again!
  This is a Danskin sport top that I crocheted a delicate shell stitch around the neck and sleeves to give it some punch!  It makes casual look lovely.  It is featured in my Etsy Shop if you would like to see other views.  The tag was made for Mother's Day but could be used any time or if it is a gift for a friend, simply trim the writing off.  My Etsy Link is in the sidebar.  Have a most wonderful Day! 

We love camping!!
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerrie

    Just found this blog amongst your others - love it! And the pinecone flowers are terrific too!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!