KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Friday, November 20, 2009

A SPECIAL GIFT TODAY

Hi!  I just wanted to share a home made gift that I received from Heidi over at Fairy footprints in the Sand blog http://myarizonaangels.blogspot.com/ .  My name was chosen from her give-a-way and I was truly thrilled!  Heidi does such beautiful work and I will treasure her hand decorated domino made into a necklace!  Here is a picture that I know will awe and inspire you!  ♥ Kerrie



I would love to make one of these but I am certain it will not be as beautiful as this one.  Thank you Heidi!

1 comment:

  1. (wow, Kerrie, how can you keep up with 3 blogs?) I can barely do just one...you must be a very multi-faceted lady ;-)

    Congrats on winning the necklace!

    Hugs,
    Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!