KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

YES, ANOTHER PUMPKIN!!

HI THERE! I have had so much fun making fabric pumpkins that I had to make just one more!  This one has been cut from leaf printed fabric and I really like it.  I like the pumpkins because you can have them out all through the fall until December as they are not Jack-O-Lanterns.  They make such a bright and cheery accent throughout the house and I love looking at them!  I used Gold wire ribbon for the bow and made the leaves by just free-hand drawing and cutting with pinking sheers.  Then I stitched them together with a running stitch with a bit of stuffing in them.  Even a half of a cotton ball would have work by pulling out into a flatter shape. 


Happy Halloween and don't forget we set the clocks BACK tomorrow, Sunday Morning or when you go to bed tonight!






1 comment:

  1. You're a regular pumpkin fairy ;-) Very nice! Have a great day!

    Doris :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!