KRAFTS AND MORE!

Contents of this blog: Original hand crafted wood items, crochet, sewing, knitting, painting, drawing and also some How to's and craft tips thrown in! Enjoy!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

JUST ANOTHER LOVELY THURSDAY!

It is so beautiful today again here in SC and though it may not sound like fun to some, I have painted the floor and steps on the front porch, ran the cleaner, spot cleaned rugs, mopped the kitchen floor and am waiting on the dryer to stop!  I am so inspired to clean this spring!  The Mallard Mama and her babes are still numbering 7 little ones and the one with the bad leg is still getting around although he is smaller than the others.  Yesterday, the Canadian Goose couple came by for the first time to show us their 4 baby geese!  (pics are still in hubby's camera-ha!) They are so yellow and so much bigger than the little mallards.  I loved seeing them.  The Azaleas are still blooming everywhere along the lake and I have all the windows open to catch the light breeze.  LIFE IS GOOD!


View from my desk a few days ago when I was working on Mother's Day cards and verses.  It was raining but still beautiful outside!

The Beautiful Blue Bird couple in the little house on our shed.  They are such a joy to watch.
ENJOY THE REST OF THIS LOVELY DAY AND DO COME BACK TO VISIT ME AGAIN SOON!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Earth Day, I see yours is much better than mine as they cut all our trees down in the front.

    Our Azeleas are all gone and the Amaryllis are making their glorious show right now - they are everywhere. I remember growing them in a pot during Christmas when I lived in California, now they grow here like wildflowers...I love them! I love all flowers! Our duck moma never continued sitting on her nest, so there will be no ducklings for us. I think that people have disturbed her too many times and she'll have to find a more secluded spot to brood.

    Glad you're having a wonderful day and enjoy the weather and the ducklings and gooslings ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerrie, I am delighted that you would take the time to leave me such a sweet message on my blog. I am so happy to meet you. I love your blog, both this one and the other that you meant to post on today.
    Hugs
    I love the sweet birdies that you have pictured in this post. I am such a bird lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerrie, what lovely photos! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Greetings from Munich,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and please leave a comment, we enjoy them immensely!!